Smith-Byrd House - Prattville AL

About Smith-Byrd House


The Smith-Byrd house was built around 1880 to 1884 by the Smith family, Daniel and Ada Ellis Smith. Daniel and Ada had three daughters, Kate, Rebecca and Mary. The youngest daughter, Miss Mary Smith was an old-maid school teacher who taught 5th grade across the street, at the school we now know as the Prattville Primary. The Smith family owned the house from about 1880 until 1960 when George and Ginger Byrd purchased the house raising their two sons here in the house. George and Ginger owned the house until 2001 selling the house to the Hale's who owned the house for a few years before selling it to the Fortiers, who lived in it until purchased in April 2007 by current owners.

Website

http://www.smithbyrdhouse.com

Social Media

Facebook

Website Services Provided

Design & Development
eCommerce Storefront
Blog

Vendor Platforms Integrated

Constant Contact Email Marketing
Intuit